Thursday, April 19, 2007

Friendship Poems

Friendship is a relation which is created by God and cannot be broken by a trivial casue. Send these inspiring poems to your friend on friendship day or on their birthdays to make them feel loved and special. If your friend has got distanced from you or feeling low, these poems on the value of friendship will surely uplift their spirit.

1) It takes more than caring
To be a real friend;
The nature of friendship;
Requires a blend
Of warmest compassion
And love deep and true
To reach and to comfort
The way that you do.
Because I can see
That your kind of friendship
Is priceless to me.


2) you'r my friend and that is true,
but the gift was given from me to you.
we went thru moments that were good and bad,
even moments that were happy and sad.
you suported me when i was in tears,
we stuck together when we were in fear,

its really sad that it had to be this way,
but it has reached its very last day.
miles away cant keep us apart,
'cause you'll always be in my heart.


3)It may not be the same,
But some things never change.
I feel it and I trust it,
I still believe in forever
Because that's what my heart knows.

Memories are the dew drops on our petals
That re-open the buds that have closed.
Flowers wilt as seasons change,
Though they grow a little more with rain.

The sun will shine when in need,
And left behind, a precious seed.


4) A Friend is a Treasure
A friend is someone we turn to,
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure,
for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives,
with beauty, joy and grace.
And make the world we live in,
a better and happier place.

www.indianchild.com/friendship.htm - 26k
www.netpoets.com/poems/friends/

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 12:06 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: