Monday, April 23, 2007

10 Chosen Best Friend Quotes

"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- Anon

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."
- Anon

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."
- Anon

If you have one true friend, you have more than your share. ~Thomas Fuller~

“When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.”

"A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face."

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
~Helen Keller~

“The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.” ~Unknown~

"Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine."
-Clarence Clemens

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 3:17 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: