Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spirit of True Friendship

People walk in and out of your life, but the ones who leave footprints behind are the ones called friends. Just yesterday, I was wondering how lucky I am to have true friends around. People may have so called ”buddies” to hang out with, but very few have the luck to earn true friends who will be there beside them as they grow old. While I write this (rather typing this post), I am reminded of Melanie. Not that other friends are not as close to me as she is, but she is the only friend I have who claims to treat friendship as her religion. I adore her for that. I haven't ever seen anyone so serious about friendship and trust me, she is a role model when it comes to friendship. With her around, no one could miss their family. Well, I believe that's how friends should be. Celebrating the spirit of true friendship, here are friendship greetings that I would like to share. Send these friendship cards to your friends, and make them feel special – because that’s what they are.



Send this Friends Ecard!
Click For More Friendhip Comments

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 2:34 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: