Friday, April 18, 2008

Friends and Colleagues – Administrative Professionals Day Cards

I have heard people say that neighbors and colleagues are often not good friends. They may turn their backs due to professional competition or a personal rivalry. But Melanie proved this belief completely untrue. She works with me and is the friend on whom I can rely the most. I know that, no matter what, if I really need her, she will make time for me. Whenever things go wrong in the office, whenever I miss my family and whenever Ron, my boyfriend, is busy, she makes sure I have a shoulder to cry on. I can proudly proclaim that she is my colleague and my most reliable friend. “Colleagues cannot be trusted” -- is just a myth. It's sad when people get suspicious of others without giving them a chance to prove themselves. Pre-conceived ideas and prejudices are something that’s tough to get rid of, but we can at least try. Administrative Professionals Day is fast approaching, and I wish all my Administrative Professional Colleagues a very Happy Administrative Professionals Day.




 administrative professionals day, administrative professional day, administrative professionals day 2008,  administrative professionals day cards, administrative professionals day card, happy administrative professional day



Send this Administrative Professionals Day Card
More Administrative Professionals Day Cards
19:00


Send this Administrative Professionals Day Card!
Click For More Administrative Professionals Day Comments

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 4:36 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: