Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekends Plans at St. Petersburg


Late last Friday, I finalized the weekend plans. Now, I know what kind of weekend I was actually looking for. It had to be my all time favorite formula of relaxation: sun, sea and the sand. Yes, for me, nothing is as relaxing as being on the beach and soaking up the sun (especially at this time of the year). The beach would be the ideal place to relax on Sunday, and stroll aimlessly.

Everyone was fine with the idea. It was mutually decided that we would take Ron's Jeep Wrangler and push off on Saturday morning. Saturday would be spent at Petersburg Pier and then we'll party at Baywalk. On Sunday, we'll just live on the beach. I am sure that Ron and Dana will insist on some beach volleyball or frisbee. I am the more lazy one in the group, when it comes to sports. Melanie and I quickly made an online reservation for the rooms for Saturday at Barefoot Beach Resort.

Bryan really liked the idea because up in Illinois, he cannot enjoy the ocean. And I assured him that in the evening, the beach would look
romantic enough to make Melanie's and his weekend a perfect one. I didn't dare to say that to Melanie. I still wonder what she thinks of Bryan. Stay tuned to know what happened between Melanie and Bryan at St. Petersburg.




Send This Friendship greetings
More Friendship Comments





Send This Friendship greetings
More Friendship Comments

Labels:

 
posted by Jenni at 12:07 AM, | Bookmark This Post:
                           

0 Comments: